1.4 Update Changelog
Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning 1.4 is out! This update doesn't contain any major new features, but it does bring a lot of huge improvements, making it the best playing version of Baldi's Basics Classic! I hope you guys enjoy this until the full game is complete!
Here's a changelog which logs what has changed:
- Added occlusion culling, which greatly improves performance.
- Added controller support.
- Fixed bug where you would start in the air when jump roping for second and all subsequent times.
- Fixed mouse movement being detected while paused or while in a YCTP.
- Greatly improved player movement. Whereas before you could easily get hung up on level geometry, now you'll smoothly slide alongside it!
- Added a num-pad to the YCTP for easy touch screen input.
- Fixed blurry "Dab" chalkboard and comic walls.
- Rebuilt menu system, now with proper screens for story, credits, and options.
- Added custom control mapping.
- Changed one of the extra red notebooks to the missing yellow notebook.
- Fixed a bug where the Principal of the Thing sometimes wouldn't send It's A Bully to detention.
- Fixed a texture bug where the walls next to doors appeared squished.
- World no longer renders when in a YCTP resulting in better performance while solving problems.
- Added texture to desks.
- Fixed bug which caused Baldi to ignore detention after getting all three problems in the YCTP wrong.
- Slightly improved NPC navigation. Should perform better on lower spec PCs.
- Fixed Baldi failing to lip-sync properly when starting a game.
- Lots of other small tweaks and improvements.
Thank you all for the support!