why the school is so lag and when i look to void no lag why why why i need it no lag
1.1 Update changelog
I updated the game. Here's the list of changes if anyone is curious!
- Fixed mouse movement.
- Bully was not supposed to spawn so quickly, and his spawn time has now been extended. He also can no longer spawn on top of you.
- Hints added to YCTP, and the YCTP exit time has been fixed to be consistent regardless of machine speed.
- Fix to the game over screen.
- "You need rest" warning was fixed, and now actually shows up on screen.
- Stamina now recharges much more quickly after running out.
- Jump rope game now starts faster, and doesn't attract Baldi's attention.
- Principal is easier to hear from far away.
- Principal is slightly less sensitive about seeing the player in faculty only rooms, eating, and drinking.
- Made the phone and tape player more effective. Now only make noise instead of the voice clips, make Baldi forget where the last sound he heard was, and prevent him from hearing more sounds for the duration of the audio. Changed Tape name to "Baldi Anti Hearing Tape."
- Removed the giant globes from the principal's office, replaced them with desks.
- Time to game over screen after getting hit by Baldi is now consistent across devices.
- Renamed keys to "Principal's Keys."
- Fixed an oversight that allowed you to hide behind objects you shouldn't be able to hide behind.
- Made music slightly quieter.
- Added an extra shiny quarter and Zesty Bar!
Get Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
lmao the bully spawning on top of the player
Hey. I have just one suggestion to this game
Add an update where you can use 0 at the start of a number, and then add the answer. I'll give an example:
Normally used: 5 - 4 = 1
What I'm talking about here: 5 - 4 = 01
If the answer is under 10, this will work: 5 - 4 = 01
If the answer is 10 or greater, the 0 in the tens place turns into 1: 5 + 5 = 10
(5 + 5 = 010 is not a real number, so thats why *the 0 in the tens place turns into 1* if answer is 10 or greater)
Doing it normally (5 - 4 = 1) still counts
baldi, i did the maths
Fucking delete this game loser
what is a yctp
when is the next ubdate
Is it possible to have access to all the older versions, for comparison purpose?
i think its only possible to download 1.3 and 1.2.2, although the files for the older versions appear in the changelogs but i dont think theyre downloadable
also i dont think you can download 1.0 at all since theres no changelog for it