Demo Version 1.1 Changelog
A small update for the demo has just released, fixing a few bugs that were found. Here's the full list of changes:
- Fixed crash that would occur when losing an item to a whirlpool or It's A Bully while only having one item in the inventory in the last slot.
- Fixed swinging doors being collidable for a moment beofe opening.
- Fixed grappling hook passing through locked swinging doors.
- Characters should no longer pass through objects when they block an area while right next to the obstruction (Swinging doors, rotohall).
- Characters should no longer pass through objects when they block an area if it makes the area completely unaccessible (For example, PotT would pass through a locked swinging door if the player locked it in the area with the roto hall while the rotohall was closed).
- Playtime no longer phases through the level to get to the player under certain circumstances.
- Hitting the third exit while being swept by Gotta Sweep no longer leaves you with a permanent slow-down effect.
- You can now click on objects and use items properly while looking backwards (For example, you can now press space and use a BSODA, and it will travel behind you instead of going forward).
- Updated/Corrected Arts and Crafters' and Playtime's posters.
- PotT will now stop whistling in order to scold the player immediately, instead of waiting for the whistling to finish before speaking.
- Whistling will also no longer overlap.
- Stamina no longer drops when attempting to run while unable to move (For example, running into a corner would cause you to lose stamina)
- Fixed a bug that would cause Playtime to stop moving if a party began while jumping rope.
- The flood event doesn't slow things down as much as before (Before it multiplied speed by 0.5, now it multiplies speed by 0.75).
- The tape player now closes when used.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! I think this demo is mostly bug free now, but if you notice anything else you can still do so here: https://mystman12.itch.io/baldis-basics-full-game-demo/devlog/94727/report-bugs-...