Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Baldi's Basics is 1 year old!
To celebrate, Baldi is throwing a party! He's wrapped all the items and shuffled them around, so there's no way to know what item you're picking up until you grab it. The food a̷n̷d̷ ̵d̵r̸i̵n̷k̷ ̷m̸a̷c̶h̶i̴n̸e̵s̵ ̵h̶a̷v̷e̵ ̴̨̣̞͓̅ȧ̷͔͙́l̸͙̱͖̏ͅș̵̬͒̇͌o̸̫͕͒̄̈́̽ ̵͚̬͠b̸̡̖͓̜͒̆͗͝e̴̜̗̯̊ĕ̴͇̘͆͗n̸̗̜̯̰̒̈ ̶͈̈́́́̕f̵̧̱̼̗͒̀i̷̝̘͒͋̕͝l̴͎͇̋ľ̵͔͐̐̑ẹ̸͒d̶̼̀͌̚ ̸͕̠̥͚̄w̸̝̒̚į̴͚̑̈́̀t̷̢͆̐̿ḧ̵͎͙ͅ ̶̭̆̎̀̔̒a̸̛̬͇̮͇̼̝͂̎͌l̸̰̘̯̉͆͋̉͗̕ḽ̵̳̘͇̊ ̷̗̈́̋͗̂̿͌ͅs̵̰̜̬̬̉͌o̶̥̜̲̗͖͍̿̐́̂͒̚r̸̮͚̤̲͘t̷̡͎̝͓͕̀̊͋̓͝s̵̢̖̖͛͆̆̍̕ ̸̘̍̀͜o̸̳͇̤̺͋͋͂̊̚̕f̷̙̠̰̻̓͐̀̌̚ ̵̰̣͚̯̀̓̒͛i̴̱̘̓̃̒t̸̛̳̱̥͍͙͉̿͆͗e̶̢̲͉͚͊m̶͔͎̓̃͒̃̿̔s̷̨̫̮̙͂͆́̿̍̂,̴̟̰̺̼͊́͌́͝ ̶̡̠̯̦̯͠y̶̢͆͋͂ǫ̶̥͖̂ữ̶̹͉̪̙̫̈́͂̒͜ ̶̡̝͕̤̪̲̻̾c̵͔̪̱̟͖͎̻͍̳̿͂̅̾̉́̕͠ͅo̶̧̢͙̘̣̤͓̞̼̯̙͆̏͋͑̆ͅu̵̜̜͉͐l̴̢̢͔̤̹̫͙̲̤͕̖̱̑̉̀̑͜ͅd̶̤̾̓̄̌́̆̑̈́͂̚͝͝ ̵̧̡̫͉̜̰̳̻̰̏̕͝g̷͍͔̼̬͇̗̪̳͌̓̈́͑̍ͅe̷̙̬̊̍̏͝t̷͉̏̌͛̄̂̾̽̈́̑͗̚ ̷̨̣̲̈́̇̒̀̑̽̈́̋̂͝ą̶̛͓͚̖́̽̎͝n̶͕͕͍͍̼͚̻͗̊͜y̸̧̢̻̯̪͕̌t̵͉̪̣̮͂͒̂h̶̝̤̮͎̦̳͚͝ͅi̵͕̲̣̳̋̾̓̾̓̓͜n̴̜̻̓̓̏͛͐̆͋̏̍͐̆͝ģ̵̥̞̫̩̖̬͚̌̉͝ ̴̨̧̹̥͍̘̫̼̂̄̓͌̚͝͠w̴͚̰̹̼̬͈̝̻̱͍̖̻̉̀̃͜i̸̛̯̼͇̐͝t̵̡̮̪̖̜͒͑̀͂́̕͝͝ͅḩ̵̰̠͍̣͔̗̗̈̆̀͛̑͛̌̈́ DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS GAME EITHER! It's... It's somehow worse than before. If you didn't trust me before, you best trust me know, because if you mess t̴̰̒h̷͎̔i̸͖͊s̵͎͠ ̸̜͐u̸̗͠p̸̺̔ ̶͙̈́ṫ̸̤h̷̬̾e̸̛͎ř̸̦e̸͙͆'̴͔̚s̵̤̅ ̷̰͝ṅ̵̬o̷̩̽ ̵͉̱͖̊̍͌t̶̰̤̿̈́̀̚ṷ̴͉̝͂̍̍̈r̷̨͓̠̝̄̓̀ņ̸̠̜͚͝î̶̛̬͎̳͛̚n̵͔̘̯̫̐͆̈́͝g̸̟͚̜͋͒̈͠ ̸͉͎̽̉͊b̵̡͈͉̈́͛a̶̩̯͔͖̾̋c̴͎̐͐͌k̴̻͕̯̂ͅ.̵̧̲͗ ̸̟̣̣̌̆Ÿ̵̭̮̺͓̰̭́͋̉͋͝o̶̢̢̮̮̖̱̾̐̅̽͛́̓̕͠͝ụ̶̢̞͔͔͙̯̞̘͆̃͐̽͊̄̅̒͘̕̕'̵̞͙̤̦̱̪̞͋͑̂͝r̶̨͎͈̖̲̪͙̪̋é̷̛̝̾̽͒̔͑͘ ̵̡̨̹͉̜͎͓͎͂́̈́̂̔̋͊̀̎͝ͅͅa̶̢̪̜̟͖̪̐̍͋͗̈́̏͗̉̍̑͘c̵̡͕̱͖͍͓̼̰̀t̸̳̥̱̳̲̝̦͊̉̊̑̋̉̇̊͝ȋ̵̧̨̟̘̟̤̹͙͂͋͐͋̂̇̓̋͘̚͜ǫ̸̨̯̬̺̯̰̥̫̯̬̽̈́̎́̚ň̸̄̾̈́́̓̋̌͘͜ş̵̙̰̦̞͉̼̥̏̎̿͂̏͒͗̈́͝ ̶̨̡̣͓̺͙̖̑̒̐̇̒̊̏̆̀̾c̶͙̼̣̗̑̈́͋̑̄̍̓́ȯ̶̻̬̥͋̋̏͛̈́̒̕ủ̸͚̙͕̹̤̟͉̗͒l̴̛̮̻͖̑̂̆̆d̷̢̡̛̳̠̫̜͙̱͑̌̄͌̈́ ̴̠̜̥̻͓͖́̇̔͗̉͝ͅp̷͔͔̺͖̻̙̓̌͐ͅu̷̧̫̩̟̯̤̞̞̯̐̃̀t̵̻̓̇͆̐͑̀͂̾̋̎̔ ̶̡̢̮̤̝̦͖͎̥̞̯̟̺̻͙̫̲͕̼͍͓̲̼̎̈́̉͜Ȩ̶̢̡̧̜̱̯̫̮̤̦̞̻̙̫̠̻͓̹͓͎̩̪̐͌̽̌̽̿̒͋̒͘V̵̞̣̟̙͆͌̀͛̏̃͒̚͝͝͠Ę̸̡̗͚̱̬̰̼̣̪̙̗̬̰͖̖̖̹̗̩̯̇̓͗̈́͋̐̽̆̊̽̿̽̚͜͜R̷̨̟̤̩̺͖̣͑́̂͐͆͛̓͌̈́Ý̴̢̨̡̛̛͔̝̱̠̬͕̗̈́͋̑̐̄̋̒͒̾̅̑͋͑͋O̶̲̹̥̫̾̈́̋N̷̨͇̤̳͈̥̗̍̀͋̐͌̇̓́͆͑̒͘ your quarters! Laugh, play, laugh again with Baldi and co. at this cRaZy party!
This is the original Baldi's Basics, but with a few twists! Here's what's new!
- All the items are shuffled around each time you play, so you'll never know where each item is.
- They've also been wrapped up! No way to know what an item is until you pick it up and unwrap it!
- The food and drink machines can now dispense any item.
- Two new items have been added!
- The school has been filled with balloons and a cake, and some of Baldi's friends have dressed up for the occasion.
- A brand new ending as thanks for making the past year so incredible!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BasicallyGames (I don't use this much)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mystman1210/ (I also don't use this much)
The official website of Basically, Games! https://www.basicallygames.com/
The Full Game
Go here for updates on the progress of the full game! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/193364415/baldis-basics-in-education-and-learning-full-game/updates
To access the game's settings, launch the game, and then hold ALT.
Download the desired .zip file for your platform. Extract all the files from the .zip file, making sure all the files are in the same folder. The easiest way to do this on Windows is to right click the "BaldisBasicsBirthdayBash_Windows.zip" file, select "Extract All..." and then click the "Extract" button on the window the pops up. This will put all the files in a new folder of the same name as the .zip file. Activate the game from this new folder, and feel free to move the folder wherever you want, so long as you don't move any files out of the folder.
Windows users, you may receive a "Windows protected your PC" popup when trying to run the game. To bypass this, simply click "More info" and then "Run anyway" to continue.
Linux users, you may have to access the game's permissions and check "Allow executing file as program" to launch the game.
Android users, follow these steps to install the game:
- Click the download button next to the file "BaldisBasicsBirthdayBash_Android.apk" on the game's main page.
- When you click the download button, you will likely see a warning telling you that this kind of file can harm your device, and if you still want to keep it. Tap OK/Yes (Whatever your device says) in order to continue.
- The file will begin downloading. Once it's finished, one of two things could happen.
- You will see the file name pop-up on the bottom of your browser's screen, with an option to open it. Tap open to continue.
- You will not be prompted with an option to open. If this happens, go to your device's Files app (May also be called Downloads, or something similar), and navigate to the downloads folder. Find the Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash file (Again, it should be called "BaldisBasicsBirthdayBash_Android.apk") and tap it.
- If a warning telling you your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps through your browser pops up, tap settings to go straight to the settings menu where you can change this option. Turn on the "Allow from this source" switch for your browser. Then go back to the screen you were on before. Make sure that you turn this option back off once you are finished installing the game to ensure your device is secure.
- Now you should be on a screen prompting you to install Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash. Tap install to start the process.
- Once the app is finished installing, you should be able to tap "Done" to leave the screen, or "Open" to go straight into the game! Enjoy!
- Again, if you enabled the ability for your browser to install unknown apps during this process, it is highly recommended you go back into settings and disable this option again for your device's security, unless you regularly install apps through your browser.
- Android version and small update released!Apr 01, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
it would not work for me
what does this mean ? or, what is it? the end gave me, a lot, fear<img src="https://img.itch.zone/aW1nLzIyNzc1ODUucG5n/original/MkhJQ7.png">
Congratulations~ mystman12. This game has become "99" days old....!!
i like your game its so cool
What about iOS version
OMG IT WORKED THANK YOU IM FOLLOWING
Version window i haved yay
I want version iOS plz
I want version iOS plz
this game is hard
What about iOS version
hey mystman12! do you think I can help you develop baldi's basics... im not very experienced with unity so I you don't have to. but I am interested and im totally fine without being paid! i'd love to develop with you sometime!
also heres a video of me playing your recent uploaded game
I will play in windows 10 because it's the best windows ever!!!!!
I am baldifan10
I never knew baldi's basics was on android. I've been playing rip offs without even knowing! As I am typing this on my windows 7, I wish baldi a happy birthday!
make sure you don't FAIL your tests, kids!
I am on iOS
Not going to talk about the original game because i have a lot to say about it, but instead i will talk about the "CoOl AnD fUn BiRtHdAy BaSh".
But still, Baldi's Basics itself for me, was hillarious for the first time i saw it.
Only the first time though, because the obvious "Sonic's Schoolhouse" parody made me laugh. And the aesthethics (overused word), aged well. Pixel artifacts, mspaint.exe, midi's, jokes that 13 year olds would joke about in 1990's schools, disturbingly scary transitions from 3D (Baldi) to 2D (Principal), and a lot more, character design. It reminds me of youtube before 2015 era. If anybody remembers the "Barney Error" videos. Also, what i find to be just hillarious, some youtubers actually don't even know this game is a parody. They judge it like a real horror game, and it isn't bad in particular, but they do in fact say that graphics are bad.
What i think made this game popular, is originality of it. Yes i know, the gameplay obviously parodies oldschool slenderman fangames. I don't remember any games before that parodied educational games before.
If i would be critical of it,
This game is just not worth a kickstarter and a steam release. I'll admit, it might be hillarious, but thats's it. It seems too blend, like a Unity walking simulator. But, if you will improve and make it at least 7 times better and more intresting, i will be interested. Like merch for this game what?
Ok, we are talking about the birthday bash here.
At first, i thought that this is a cashgrab and it's the same game with changed graphics, but i got surprised a little.
s p o i l e r a l e r t
Obviosuly, the ending is parodying scary sonic.exe fangames. It surprisingly was unexpected, the game completely glitches and weird things start to happen. Scary sounds start to appear, if i would describe everything in detail, i would definitely be like game theory. In general nothing that interesting happens. Then there is a small puzzle and after that a LOT of glitched pink baldi images appear and break the game by lagging it. The sound becomes scarier and scarier and this image appears.
It might seem like nothing much, but it is disturbing if you look closely at the characters their faces are distorted. Not in the sonic.exe ways, but they actually look creepier. And you can't even close the game, just ctr+alt+delete the game.
I have high hopes for this game, you better make it creepy, funny, and weird at the same time. With 30k dollars (what) you can make something awesome. Just don't make it look like other unity games.
Nice game overall.
Thx for the android
OK you oofer
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash is a good game, I love it and there's nothing wrong with it thank you mystman12 you are awesome
I need the mod menu i got all 7 notebooks and baldi was so fucking fast (i still like the game) and i can't do it for 666 hours
DIE BALDI U SUCK
It's still beatable without mod menu.
Fuck you noob
I nned the mod menu i got all 7 notebooks and baldu=i was so fucking fast i hate him now (i still love his game) and i can't do it for 45 hours
baldi's basic is fun all the time i play the game its nice if the game have a mod menu will be funer GOOD GAME MAKE MORE GAMES its fun and fun game i ever played in my PC thanks for makeing the game i wish more game like this
mytman shoud put no bullying in the halls OK
its bad and hard
Weird GAME 3D
DING DONG said the door bell